24 January 2006

Man Cave Update

Couldn't go any longer without the computer so I brought it upstairs tonight. I'm so techno-reliant.

Things are going well in the dungeon. Walls framed, electric run, drywall up and first coat of mud up. Life is good. Should be done mudding by the end of the week and I hope to paint Saturday. Carpet should be able to go down early next week and I'm back in business.

In other news, when not working in the basement, I've been all wrapped up in the new season of 24 (WOW). Also catching up on other fav shows like Boston Legal (how funny are those people???).

Side note... Pittsburgh and Seattle are coming to town. The "Bus" angle aside, I'm hoping the 'burgh whips up on the Seahawks. Funny thing is, I actually have rooted for both of these teams as my "B" team over the years (when your "A" team is the Lions, you learn to root for a "B" team). In the '70's and early '80's it was the Steelers. For a few years in the '80's it was Seattle.

Umm.... I'm on a Nirvana kick.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..... that's it for now.

No comments: