24 August 2007

What does it all MEAN???

This made me stop and think a bit today. While driving west near the airport this afternoon I had the shadow of an airplane pass directly over my truck. Now stop and think for a moment about what has to happen for that to occur. I've had it happen a couple times in my life, and it always makes me think about "things lining up" or whatever. A few minutes later, upon entering the freeway and heading north along the same airport, it happened again! Directly over my truck. Not "close". Not "almost". DIRECTLY OVER MY HOOD. And TWICE in like five minutes... What does it all MEAN???

3 comments:

John Natiw said...

And lest some smarty-pants get the bright idea...

"it means it was sunny out and a plane was in the way... twice"

Howard said...

It means you're temporarily losing interest in blogging, same as Howard...

Don't worry. We'll be baaaaaaaack.

Monty said...

Airplane eclipse? Or maybe it means you were traveling too close to the airport.