16 December 2005

Busy, busy, busy...

These are busy times. After getting back from Missouri (why is it colder there than here???), we have been busy getting ready for Christmas and Lindsay's homecoming. I'm not supposed to say anything (Lindsay, if you're reading this, stop here), but she will be coming home Monday morning (19Dec). It's going to be awesome having her home for the PFDC cookie party (but you didn't hear it from me).

Seven Bridges (my band) has agreed to do a special gig at Brew Waters next Friday (the 23rd) to celebrate Lindsay coming home for Christmas. Should be a blast. Everyone better be there!

The week after Christmas (28Dec), K and I will be loading up the Exped with all of Lindsay's personal belongings and taking her back to Ft. Myer, VA. We plan on staying there for a couple days to help her get settled in.

In the short term though, we're gearing up to go to see Over the Rhine at the Taft Theater in Cincinnati tomorrow night!!! We're going to get to meet all the nutjobs that frequent the Orchard at dinner beforehand. This should be... interesting. Can't wait. I just got a four CD set of live OtR recordings from Canal Street Tavern sent to me this week (thanks Ruki!). I was amazed at the sound quality for a bootleg.

Off to shower and dinner.... out.

No comments: