26 December 2005

I Believe in Movement

I've been such a slacker since Thanksgiving. Boomer and I finally got back out on the roads today. We did an easy three around the Koppernick loop. While I was running I was thinking about some poetry. It's weird, but I tend to think about stuff like that while I run. Back years ago I would come up with marketing campaigns for different products. Sometimes I'd remember them after the run. Sometimes the chemistry would balance in my brain so quickly that I'd forget them. This time I remember most of it. It'll be called "I Believe in Movement." There are so many benefits to running, walking, swimming, cycling, etc. Everything in my body seems to just work better when I'm running including my mind.

Off to shower and then... I dunno. I love the holidays.

No comments: