29 October 2006

It only hurts when I stop

So I've been taking this prescription medication for about three weeks and have about four days left. During this time, I've been getting so sore and I just don't feel "right". At first, I thought it was just because I've been cycling/running in the cold & rainy weather. But it's getting worse. I actually went online to check the side effects of this medication. "Joint soreness" is a side effect, but this is ridiculous!

Today I went for a six mile run and felt great during the run. But as soon as I was done... I felt like I had just run a hundred miles uphill. Every time I run or cycle I'm fine. But getting out of a chair after sitting for an hour... ack! Going up/down the stairs is so painful! The last time I felt like this I had just run a half marathon at sub 8 minute pace. I hope that once this medication is out of my system things get back to normal, because if they don't...

No comments: