07 November 2005

"Me and Crafton own the place"

Dated 02 Nov 05

Everyone,

Hi! How are you all doing? I'm... okay. Not horrible and not great either. I'm VERY sore and we were smoked until muscle failure. I can barely do 10 push-ups anymore because my arms don't work anymore. That's NOT COOL because the PT test is in three weeks. BRM qualifying is soon too. Like, next week or so. Sorry my writing sucks so bad. Lights out was a little bit ago and I'm writing in bed by flashlight. Don't you like the stationary?
[she got some cute military cartoon stationary at the px, jn] It's so great. It was only $3.75 at the PX. Woo.

Oh, guess what. I'm a squad leader. Heck yes. There are four squad leaders in a 45 person platoon and the drill sgt. said me and Crafton own the place. HAHA. Which is cool. And he said I'm tough as nails. HA. I own you all. Oh yeah, I can also shoot a target 300 meters away square in the head. How flippin' sweet is that?! Uh, yeah... awesome. Well, I gotta go. I want to fill you in on the squad leader thing more.

Love you guys!
Lindsay

p.s. WRITE!!!

No comments: