06 October 2005

All Backed Up

Mary got a letter from Lindsay today. It was a very nice "birthday letter." She said she was writing the letter by the light of her flashlight at night. It looks like we're still waiting for her address. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. Her return address only said "somewhere in Ft. Leonard Wood."

Didn't get a run in today. It was a great day for it. On the upside, I've been doing really well at limiting my calories. Sugar-free jello to the rescue!

Also, feeling pretty relieved that I finally got a new external hard drive. Got everything all backed up this afternoon. After losing the laptop hard drive earlier this year, I can't believe it took me this long.

Finally, I managed to do a bit of writing tonight. There may be a song in there somewhere, but I haven't messed with it yet. Anyway, it's over on my poetry blog Words on Parade if you want to take a look see.

No comments: