09 October 2005

A very hard phone call, but an address...

This is hard. Lindsay just called. That was one of the hardest phone calls I've ever had. She was in really rough shape (emotionally). When I first heard her voice, I thought she was done or had been hurt or something. My heart just sank. After calming her down a bit, I managed to get her address from her. She needs letters.... alot of letters... and she needs them ASAP. It had been a week since she had any contact with us (three minute phone call last Sunday). Here is the address:

SPC Natiw, M. Lindsay
Company A, 2-10 Infantry
495 Iowa Avenue, Unit 12
Fort Leonardwood, Missouri 65473-8958

***Note: you must also write the following on the reverse side of the envelope:
2nd Plt.

That was really hard. She needs letters. Also, that address is probably correct, but I may update it soon. She was so distraught during the three minutes that I could only get her to somewhat calm down to give me the address. I'm hoping I got it all right. I compared it with what the web site says, and it looks ok.

No comments: