26 October 2005

Cough drops are on their way!!!

Letter dated 22 October, postmarked 24 October:

Everyone,
Hey! This will be a short one. I don't have much time. Today was really fun, but we all got banged up pretty bad. I have bruises all over my body & I'm still REALLY sick! I can't swallow because my throat hurts so bad. But I'll tell you what, I own running now. Just an FYI, we ran a mile and a half in 14 minutes the other day and I am sweet, lol. We did our confidence course today. Wooooo. Oh yeah. MRE's are GOOD. I like them a lot. OH, SEND COUGH DROPS/THROAT DROPS. Like three bags worth. Seriously. I need themmmmmmm. Okay, gotta go. It's almost lights out. I have fire guard today. Woo, HATE! I have to wake up at a random time and do guard duty for an hour. Tonight it's from 2-3am. Joy.
Love you guys,
Lindsay
p.s. Write/send pictures!


[if anyone is wondering, three bags of cough/throat drops are going out in a package tomorrow morning, JN]

No comments: