22 October 2005

Family OUTing.... Brrrr........

Today's Natiw family activity was a night out. No, I mean really out. Like outside! We decided to show our support for the PCEP Marching Band and their Great Lakes Invitational. Truth is, we all miss marching band days since Jen decided to get out. We know so many students in the band it was easy to sit in the freezing cold for a few hours to see them perform. Rachael managed to con me into getting some cotton candy. My fav bands from the show were South Lyon and, of course, PCEP. Also noticed PFDC's sweet full page ad featuring the corps members who do both fife & drum and marching band. They deserve the credit as hard as they work. Good job PCEP! Good luck with the rest of your season!
Got in a nice long fall run today. Been trying to get at least one hour long run in each week. Today was my Newburgh Lake Loop. The weather was perfect. Have that "pleasantly fatigued" thing going. Been thinking about some goal setting for my running. Right now I'm just gonna try to keep it consistent. I'd like to be able to do Dexter/Ann Arbor Half next summer along with the Plymouth Father's Day 5k. We'll see. In the meantime, I'll just keep running.

I need some jello...

No comments: